Transit General Office, Inc. (referred to as, “TGO”) pays close attention to the information posted on the website. However, we cannot guarantee that this information is correct, safe (sudden system shutdown, errors or viruses) or meet the needs of all of our customers. In addition, we are not responsible for any damages caused by the use of this information.
Please be aware that there may be a change in information, suspend and/ or cancel operations on this website without prior notice. Again, we are not responsible for any damages caused by the change.
The following acts shall not be conducted while using the website:
- Acts that harm third parties and/ or our company’s property or privacy
- Acts that damage, harm or give a disadvantage to third parties and/ or our company
- Acts contrary to public orders and morals
- Acts that lead to criminal punishment
- Acts that make false declarations and/ or notifications, such as registering an email address of another person
- Acts aimed for commercial reasons and/ or any acts aimed at preparing for them
- Acts of damaging a third party and/ or our company's honor or credibility
- Acts that use and/ or provide harmful programs, such as computer viruses
- Acts that violate laws or regulations
- Any other actions that we deem inappropriate
Internet Explorer 11 (or higher), Edge (most updated), Firefox (most updated), Chrome (most updated)
Firefox (most updated), Chrome (most updated), Safari (most updated)
Safari (most updated)
Android Users: Chrome (most updated)
The size of the text is not fixed. You may minimize, maximize or keep the font the way it is, so that it is easy to read for you.
You many change the size of the text by clicking [Display] and [Text Size].
* If you are using a different browser, please refer to the instructions in the specific system.
We are using Java Script to create an easy and pleasant experience for all of our customers. There may be specific cases where you will only be able to see a certain page by Java Script, so we recommend that you use the system at all times.